If you’re going to use a doctor – you better be sure the person is qualified – here’s my Script Doctor qualifications – my script writing credits – and this is my BAFTA nomination on the BAFTA website.
Satisfied? Step into the surgery of the UK’s number one script writer for hire…
As a script writer for hire, UK Script Doctor and UK Script Consultant with over twenty years experience in the film and television industry I can offer a fully comprehensive script doctor service.
Script Doctor Services
My services include:
- Original screenplays
- Script rewrites
- Script edits
- Script reports
- Show running
- Storyline work
- Original short films
- Script writing lectures/workshops
- Storytelling and script writing for brands
- Scripts for corporate films and adverts
- Script doctor services
- Script help for directors/producers in Broadcast TV
- Script help for film students
I’ve worked with directors like and producers like Justin Chadwick, Jon Baird, Ian Bevit, Sara Hermann and Mitu Misra (amongst others). I also do a lot of work for marketing agencies and video production companies as well as traditional broadcaster and film companies.
Script Doctor fees and prices
You can see a selection of my work and hear about some of my services on the video below. My fees are pretty affordable too. Especially for my popular script reports / script coverage service.
- Short film script report £50
- TV drama up to one hour script report £80
- Feature film script report £120
These fees are great value for money.
Please contact me if you need a help on email@example.com – I’ll get you booked into the script doctors surgery at the next available appointment (this service isn’t on the NHS…)
By the way, if you’re a rookie scriptwriter, while I’ve got your attention. The following blogposts contain some advice from me and might be useful:
- TV script submissions UK – where to send your script in the UK – can you submit scripts to the BBC?