Hiring a professional script writer to report and do coverage on your script needn’t cost a fortune. My script coverage fees and prices are often cheaper than other more anonymous services.
If you hire me to do a script report, you’ll be getting notes from a BAFTA shortlisted and Royal Television Society nominated script writer, with credits on produced feature films as well as over 200 hours of broadcast TV, which includes award winning episodes of Eastenders and Emmerdale.
My in-depth screenplay analysis service will give you page by page, scene by scene notes highlighting the strengths of your screenplay as well as notes, ideas and suggestion on how to improve your script before it goes to market or production.
My fees are also rather affordable.
Script report and coverage prices are as follows:
- Short film script report £50
- TV drama up to one hour script report £80
- Feature film script report £120
You can read more about what sets me apart from other script consultants in this blogpost.
You can also read my ebook ‘The UK Scriptwriter Soap writing handbook’ for free here.
The following blogposts contain some advice from me and might be useful:
- TV script submissions UK – where to send your script in the UK – can you submit scripts to the BBC?
- Can I submit a script to Netflix, Amazon, ITV or Channel 4?
- Scriptwriting agents UK–complete list with links and submission advice
- You’re doing spec scripts wrong – why scriptwriters need to think again about scriptwriting competitions and the BBC Writersroom
- Is TV script writing a viable career?–What do scriptwriters earn? And how to become a TV scriptwriter for Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastenders…
Don’t be shy and get in touch for a genuine assessment of your material.
For more details please contact me on; firstname.lastname@example.org.