The fees are here:
- £120 for a feature film
- £80 for a TV drama up to one hour
- £50 for a short film up to 20 pages
In depth script reports
The reports that I provide are the most in-depth of the market, so I’m told. Feedback from clients is amazing – with many clients choosing the service over and over again.
My script reports are often up to 20 pages long – and its all killer no filler as the reports are packed with page by page notes and feedback as well as insider hints, and useful screenwriting tips.
The reports are extremely useful for script writers starting out and often include details on agents, competitions and how to start and build a scriptwriting career (especially if you’re UK based).
Script writing career help and advice
Unlike a lot of these anonymous script reader services – you will know exactly who is reading your script and what level of experience they have, as writer, within the industry.
If you’d like to enquire about my script report service – please email me on – email@example.com
For now, here are a couple of useful blog posts for you to digest.
- TV script submissions UK – where to send your script in the UK – can you submit scripts to the BBC?
- Can I submit a script to Netflix, Amazon, ITV or Channel 4?
- Scriptwriting agents UK–complete list with links and submission advice
- You’re doing spec scripts wrong – why scriptwriters need to think again about scriptwriting competitions and the BBC Writersroom
- Is TV script writing a viable career?–What do scriptwriters earn? And how to become a TV scriptwriter for Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastenders…
Matthew Cooper has been a script writer for hire and UK script consultant for over 20 years. He’s written for most of the UK soaps, including writing award-winning episodes of Emmerdale, EastEnders, Hollyoaks and Family Affairs and has been BAFTA shortlisted and Royal Television Society nominated as a script writer.
His directorial debut, the rubber reality horror thriller ‘Markham’ was released in 2020, his second feature film as director ‘At The Mountains Of Madness’ hit the screen in 2021. You can find out more about Matthew’s work as a director here.
You can find some of his broadcast credits on the IMDb.